Information we collect about you
In General, We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”) such as your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
· Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us by phone or in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information), in addition to transactional data that we may retain. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your opinion about products and services we offer, and other demographic information.
· Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other business partners, contractors, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
· Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, information that may interest them or messages (such as invitations) through our website, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
· Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you use our website. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
· Cookies. When you use our website, we may assign your computer or device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
· Other technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our website. We also may include web beacons and other similar technologies in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users of our website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
First Party Opt-Out Menu Confirmation Language
Conversant will provide a link that will opt-out users from targeted ads, and lead the user to an opt out menu with the following language:
How we use the information we collect
In general, we may use information that we collect about you to:
· deliver the products and services that you have requested;
· manage your account and provide you with customer support;
· perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
· communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you
· develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website;
· verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
· manage our business; and
· perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, or by phone, fax, or mail, to enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job applicants. If you submit personal information to us when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website or while using our website.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
· Authorized service providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website’s functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website, catalogs, by phone or mail. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
· Business partners. When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our website, catalogs, or through our other services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to that merchant.
· Direct mail partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by contacting us by telephone, 1-510-569-7969; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by writing us at RDG Concessions LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 2104 Adams Ave, San Leandro, CA 94587.
Other situations. We also may disclose your information:
· In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
· When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our online Services’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
· In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. This aggregated data does not contain any personal information. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website, on websites of third parties, or by other means. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our online services and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop our online services content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How you can access your information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us by phone or mail. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
· You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our online services because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services through our online services or by phone or fax; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes ; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
· At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional e-mails or newsletters from us. When your register or provide your e-mail address through our website, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages about special offers. You may modify your choice at any time. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
· Opt-out. If you do not wish to receive mailings from other companies or to have personal information shared with other companies, please contact us by phone, e-mail or mail.
· Under our Do-Not-Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by contacting POTravelGear customer service. We will implement your instructions within 30 days. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
o Our company contact points:
Mail: RDG Concessions LLC
Attn: Customer Service
2104 Adams Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
· California Residents:
o If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
o the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
o the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
o if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is email@example.com
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Our Services are general audience services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
Cookies & Web Beacons
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive or device for an extended period of time.
Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our website.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive or device, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in e-mail) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
How to contact us
RDG Concessions LLC
2104 Adams Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577